Saturday, June 12, 2010

Hawaii, Finally!

I know it has been awhile since I have blogged, but I have been crazy busy at work finishing up projects before I leave for my Hawaiian vacation! It has all been worth it as we woke up at the crack of dawn this morning for our first full day in Kauai. As the sun rose we made our coffee and sat out on the lanai. Waiting to wish us good morning was a gorgeous rainbow. You could see the full arc of the rainbow and hear the birds chirping. By the time we reached coherency and thought to get the camera the rainbow had faded, so no pic this morning. But,we have 9 more days here with no plans! It is an awesome feeling to be able to wake up each day in paradise with no alarm clock and plan that day's adventure. Today we are going to head to the other side of the island and check out a local farmers market and a beach or two! I promise to have pics for the next post!

ALOHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment