Saturday, August 7, 2010

Miss Me?

I know it has been a long time I have blogged....and 2 months since our Hawaii vacation!  Life the past 2 months have been very busy.  I am working on a new project that I can't talk about yet, but it's huge!  I am trying to align my core beliefs into every aspect of life and that takes time and commitment.  I am very exciting to go on this journey.  So, what can I tell you about?

Hmmmm....in my very limited free time I have been doing a lot of cooking of fresh meals for my family.  Visiting the farmers market every week-end and using those ingredients to dictate the meals I cook.  Some of the highlights:  sauteed green beans, grilled zucchini,  cucumber salad (from my garden), veggie pizza and blackberry pie!
Yummy blackberry pie, I even made the crust from scratch!
Awesome cucumber from my garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment